Need help with 2000 Evinrude E-Tec

I have a '92 Basscat with a 2010 200 Evinrude E-Tech with a 12x24 pitch, Raker II prop. The hole shot is slow and motor is "sluggish". I've had in the shop twice in the last 6 weeks who, by the way, has a great mechanic. The computer is showing no codes. He replaced the fuel filter, checked wires and plugs. We replaced fuel lines 2 years ago. I've played with the height of the jackplate and nothing is helping. My son ran it on Toledo Bend today, temps in the upper 90's with 70% humidity and top end was 59mph, tach reading 47-4900rpm. Normally, we can run 65-70mph (gps) at 5800rpm. I know the heat and humidity affects motor performance. Up to now, this motor has performed nearly flawless for me. Also, no water comes out when we pull the plug and don't believe the boat is taking on water. Any suggestions? By the way, only caught one keeper bass today. Thanks for any ideas.

Did you do a compression check yet?
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

You may want to edit your heading as there is no such thing as a 2000 E-TEC. Use the GO ADVANCED setting for editing
    -----

A Technical troubleshooter possessing more tools than talent !

4. Member
    Doh!! You're so right. Sorry about that.

5. Member
    I guess it's going to be a hit and miss problem. When it's in the shop it's fine. No codes whatsoever. The next day I get it on the water and it runs fine. Then the next day it's running sluggish. The mechanic will go to the lake with me and run it Friday. He will have his laptop computer. Hope it acts up.