IWB Holster Recommendation

Hey guys. Trying to find an IWB for a Ruger LCRx 3" .38 Special. Anybody have any recommendations? Most of the main stream, AG, Galco, etc., makes them for the 1.87", but not the 3". Not opposed to obscure custom makers. Thanks.

2. Member
    I can recommend UBG Leather. I have 4 IWB holsters from Gabe. Quality gear at a reasonable price with decent turn around time. He has a website. It will show what models he makes leather for.
    2018 Express X19 Yamaha 175 VMAX SHO

3. Member
    I really like my Sticky. I also have a Tagua leather that is really nice. I have a Glock 43 and 27 though.
    Last edited by Phoenix919proxp; 08-19-2017 at 08:16 AM.

4. Member
    Garrett
    Mike
    2019 Phoenix 721 pro xp

Mercury 250 pro xs
    2B575862

5. Member
    There are a lot of good holster makers out there. I like Rafters myself but have several other brands. Buy one from a custom maker. Do not buy one from galco or the like and you will be happy.

6. Member
    I have bought several trying to figure out what I like. I have decided the crossbreed style holsters are by far the most comfortable even for the little gun. I have a glock 43 and SW Sheild. The N2 tactical is by far the most comfortable I have for the G43. I am currently using a Bianchi style leather crossbreed for the SW shield. I got it at Gander for $10 when they were going out. It works but is not as comfortable as the N2 tactical. Gcode has some good prices right now on Amazon I think I saw them going for $49.

7. Member
    Thanks guys. I appreciate the suggestions.

I just got a JM4 tactical holster and it's amazing, I love the magnet and can pretty much were it anywhere I want. There is no belt clip with this holster, it's a magnet and you can where this with gym shorts, or put it inside your boots, under your car/truck seat, list goes on and on.

I have used every IWB holster under the sun, my favorite is PJ holsters. I'm 100% sold on them!