Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    I don't hate anyone, so I guess sarcasm is not something I would be looking for. Glad you have the gift.
    I don't hate anyone either but I do have the gift of noticing sarcasm...even noticed it your post.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMH&F View Post
    1. As everyone knows, the first shots of the Civil War were fired by the rebels at Fort Sumter. This was quickly followed by additional attempts to seize other Federal property (armories and forts). If that happened today the federal government would rightfully respond the same way as Lincoln.

2. Most of the marchers in Charletsville and Durham were law abiding, tax paying citizens like you and I. I can take you to areas of my state that have government dependent families, rapant crime, meth labs and poor test scores yet they don't have a minority citizen in site. Stereotypes aren't really helpful in this debate and a movement towards unity.
    https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tfr...253305119.html

3. Banned
    Better hurry ...

Wow. They don't even try to hide it. Paid actors tearing our country apart.

I hope they are not planing anything soon. If so I hope they don't get many people joining. That's just sad. I heard a lot of the people in Durham were paid by something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosterman View Post
    Not completely sure that link is 100% accurate but it's pretty interesting to read.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosterman View Post

And watch what happens to the neighborhoods after they are burned and looted.. The same folks that are paying the 'pot stirrers' buy up the neighborhood for what turn out to be Luxury Condos. This is cheaper than buying them out..

Also see: Welfare Ranchers where billionaires are buying up the private ranches and farms using taxpayer $$ to make billions..

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Not completely sure that link is 100% accurate but it's pretty interesting to read.
    I went to the website listed in the ad. Looks legit to me but I hope it's just a scam.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    And watch what happens to the neighborhoods after they are burned and looted.. The same folks that are paying the 'pot stirrers' buy up the neighborhood for what turn out to be Luxury Condos. This is cheaper than buying them out..

Also see: Welfare Ranchers where billionaires are buying up the private ranches and farms using taxpayer $$ to make billions..
    Surely, you don't mean Carpetbaggers!!

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    I went to the website listed in the ad. Looks legit to me but I hope it's just a scam.

It isn't. They were hiring folks during the most recent elections and found what they deem to be a "success" These folks have an agenda and nothing short will suffice.

11. Member
    I think this is the posting talked about on the news last night. First of all the solicitation was for Charlotte NC, the rally was in Charlottesville, VA. The company soliciting the actors was contacted and it was legit and had nothing to do with Charlottesville. So to debunk another conspiracy theory but this one is a hoax.

12. Banned
    Follow the money!

13. Banned

2. Most of the marchers in Charletsville and Durham were law abiding, tax paying citizens like you and I. I can take you to areas of my state that have government dependent families, rapant crime, meth labs and poor test scores yet they don't have a minority citizen in site. Stereotypes aren't really helpful in this debate and a movement towards unity.
    Lea This is a prime example of humor.

I think this is the posting talked about on the news last night. First of all the solicitation was for Charlotte NC, the rally was in Charlottesville, VA. The company soliciting the actors was contacted and it was legit and had nothing to do with Charlottesville. So to debunk another conspiracy theory but this one is a hoax.
    I think most on here could figure out its two different cities and states but the fact that protesters get "hired" is interesting.

Yeah we know it's 2 different cities but the fact there are organizations that are paying people to protest for them is sad and scary. How do you know something like this didn't happen in Charlottesville.

16. Member
    Spotsylvania, Va. 22553. Near Frederi mm lcksburg, Va
    It did happen in Charlottesville ..

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    And what do you suggest the rest do? Many folks are neither liberal nor conservative, but instead are a sensible balance...
    Well if you have sense, pride and balance that would put you onto the conservative side. If you were full of hate, liked to loot, protest and wanted to blame everyone else for your misfortunes then you'd be on the liberal side.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh4656 View Post
    It did happen in Charlottesville ..
    You know for a fact the protestors were hired in Charlottesville?

19. Member
    Spotsylvania, Va. 22553. Near Frederi mm lcksburg, Va

Its sad that companies like this exist.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast