Slow typing only here

I'm dropping characters all the time with my posts. I can add BBC to the compatibility setting and it helps, but then I cant see attachments and videos. Is there something I can do to stop this running Explorer? I cant change to another browser n my work PC

Thanks!

2. Banned
    Try changing your user interface to standard editor.

click right top corner gear symbol , box pops up,click on safety , click on delete browsing history, then place check marks in very top box preserve favorites, then in temp internet files, history and bottom last protection,active x these boxes only.. then click delete.. this will clean up a lot of old stored files taking up space.. so total of 8.. very top down check #'s 1 - 2 -4 -5 -8 then delete. that should clear out some junk and speed up pc a little

Quote Originally Posted by cowtrimmer View Post
    Try changing your user interface to standard editor.

How do I do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bass AHolic View Post
    click right top corner gear symbol , box pops up,click on safety , click on delete browsing history, then place check marks in very top box preserve favorites, then in temp internet files, history and bottom last protection,active x these boxes only.. then click delete.. this will clean up a lot of old stored files taking up space.. so total of 8.. very top down check #'s 1 - 2 -4 -5 -8 then delete. that should clear out some junk and speed up pc a little

Thanks, but it jus this forum that does it.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammmerhead View Post
    How do I do this?
    Click on "settings" above
    in the left column go to General Settings
    About half way down the page under misc options you can change the user interface from enhanced to standard.........dont forget to hit save at the bottom of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by cowtrimmer View Post
    Click on "settings" above
    in the left column go to General Settings
    About half way down the page under misc options you can change the user interface from enhanced to standard.........dont forget to hit save at the bottom of the page.
    Wow. Cowtrimmer, you're the man! I have been fighting that for quite some time.

Kudo's to you!