Thread: 618 for sale

Falcon F185

618 for sale

Welp, my 2010 618 is now listed over on the boats for sale page. I recently moved a lot closer to the ocean, and would really like to get into some inland saltwater fishing in addition to bass fishing. I'm not going to do that with a boat not designed for saltwater usage, because I would consider that to be boat abuse. So I'm having a more versatile boat built that fits my needs.

I thought I was going to keep it for at least 15 or 20 years, so I've really taken good care of it. It's clean and well-maintained with a lot of good features I've added throughout the years. My wife, who is pretty bummed about me letting it go, actually refers to it as our first child, because we took delivery of it when she was 7 months pregnant with our actual first child.

So if you're interested or know anyone who is in the market for one of the best bass boat designs ever produced in the 18' class, send them my way.
    Attached Images Attached Images

....not to mention she's the first 618 I know of that hit 70+

Good luck on the sale CFH!

Last edited by Ray Co. Hank; 08-18-2017 at 08:11 PM.

3. Falcon F185
    Thanks Ray. Who is CBH?

He the guy in my phone that tried to predict what I'm saying....hate that guy

5. Falcon F185
    Sounds like a pretty cool dude.