Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar

USA Fishing for Freedom 2017

We are just a couple months away for the annual event (9th year), we are in need of boater to take a soldier out fishing on beautiful Truman Lake. This is a no entry fee tx. This event takes place on Oct 6,7&8. The only cost to you is getting there & boat fuel. Since this is a free entry tx, the top teams will be given plaques for prizes.

Friday night at Angler Port there will be free food provided and the pro staff will talk about catching fish on Truman.
    Saturday morning at Long Shoals Marina there will a 'fish stakes' for the soldiers and it's a great place to find a person to go prefish with you for the day. Saturday night we will have a banquet meal for you and you will be paired with a soldier to fish the Sunday tx with.
    On Sunday morning Long Shoal Marina will provide a free buffet breakfast before the tx. And after the weigh in Long Shoals Marina will feed you again. All the food is no cost to you, we have corporate sponsors who pay for it.

I have free lodging in a local resort for the first FOUR people who register and tell me they will be there. http://www.reelandtrigger.com/ This will be paid for by a BBC member. Each night we all will meet together to talk about where we caught fish at and what baits we were using.

I am also in need of people to assist in valet parking trucks and trailer and other task to help support this event.

Click on the link below go to JOIN US.

Any questions just ask....
    Last edited by Rodney Bledsoe; 08-17-2017 at 10:28 AM.

2. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar
    One bed taken, four more available.

3. Banned
    Come on fellas! This is a great event. I'm going on my 6th year and wouldn't miss it.

Always wanted to do this but my daughters wedding rehearsal dinner is that Sunday. Will keep trying.

In. Will get myself signed up as boater, and my wife (and son possibly) signed up to assist where ever.

Wish I were closer Rodney.. just a tad on the long side to drive these days.. BBC will come through...
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)