Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    After working in federal prisons for 30 years I'm sure I could come up with a few examples of POS co-workers.
    Murders, stabbings, assaults, gang rapes, hostages, riots.
    Some days the boys just didn't want to be nice.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

No details as she passed last year with cancer. But she loved causing trouble and playing people against each other for personal gain.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    After working in federal prisons for 30 years I'm sure I could come up with a few examples of POS co-workers.
    Murders, stabbings, assaults, gang rapes, hostages, riots.
    Some days the boys just didn't want to be nice.
    Prisoners were you co workers ? What were you in for ?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capw View Post
    I worked with a jackass that had a crush on PFM.
    He had a crush on Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM)????
    Hi Mike.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Prisoners were you co workers ? What were you in for ?
    Hi Mike.

Well back in the factory days I saw a lot of screwed up things. Couple guys getting arrested for stealing, shoot even saw that at walmart when I worked there in college. Layaway clerk stole about 10K worth of stuff, got arrested while I was there. Of course plenty of drug use, coming in drunk, etc. Had a guy run over my foot on a lift one time, drunk as could be.

Lot of things happen at factories that normally don't happen in every day life. Been some really low life things happen with people I know, but not really with those I worked with.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

7. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Have one we all nicknamed Peter Pan. He does absolutely nothing, throws everyone else under the bus for his issues(very good at it) and always preaching about how he doesn't think Veterans are special and doesn't support any thing America does. Worries about everyone else's time off, work loads, schedules, cries like a baby when he is is made to work or challenged. Funny thing is, he draws tons of money from Uncle Sam for his special needs child(not the kids fault his dad is a douche) and has been accommodated special work hours to care for his child.. pisses and moans though that 2 other single dads work special hours to accommodate child care and school for their kids.

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

I heard a story about a guy at a place I used to work. He got mad at someone so he took a dump on the guys car. They started a no smoking policy and the smokers got pissed. They started tearing up stuff in the bathrooms due to no cameras in there. Someone ripped the toilet out of the floor and drug it in the middle of the floor. While maintenance went to get a pallet to haul it off someone took a dump in it just setting in the middle of the floor.

9. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Back in SC had a worker (not my unit) fired for having a crush on a fellow co-worker and going to the john, sat down to do #2 and starting videoing it and sent it to his crush. The crush didnt think it was cool and presented it to his boss. Walked him out.

10. Banned
    Worked with quite a few over the years and some would actually tell you they did not give a crap about anything and were not scared of getting fired because of what they were. Trying to get them removed was a waste of time.

11. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dwmgg17 View Post
    Worked with quite a few over the years and some would actually tell you they did not give a crap about anything and were not scared of getting fired because of what they were. Trying to get them removed was a waste of time.
    We have 2 prima donas where I work with the same attitudes. Unit cant function without them,,,so they keep saying(the 2 employees).

12. Member
    I worked with a guy that got caught steeling from the company we worked for, he was quickly fired. Two days later he tried to rob a motel, shot and wounded the motel clerk then tried to shoot it out with the police. He is no longer walking among us.
    1987 Ranger 373V 150 Yamaha proV still going strong.

Worked with a guy one time when I was in college that decided he'd start stealing credit card numbers from customers. He ended up stealing one from the wrong guy - an FBI agent! Turns out he was using credit cards to buy stuff for his World of Warcraft character. He spent some time in jail for that one.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

14. Member
    I work with some Azzhat that never shuts the microwave door or sets the timer back to 0

Years ago I worked with a guy who would go on and on about where he worked and how long he'd been on various jobs. One day I told him that I figured out that if he worked at all the jobs he said to have, he would have to be 100 yrs. old . He never bragged again about where he worked.

Quote Originally Posted by rjvana View Post
    Years ago I worked with a guy who would go on and on about where he worked and how long he'd been on various jobs. One day I told him that I figured out that if he worked at all the jobs he said to have, he would have to be 100 yrs. old . He never bragged again about where he worked.
    Lol ive met the same guy!!

There was the guy that was putting his special cream in a lady's coffee.

18. Member
    My coworker goes home for lunch; he likes to take a crap before lunch, after lunch, and right before he goes home so it's "on company time" as he calls it. I get a chuckle out of that. The digestive problems of the elderly are their cross to bear

19. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    My coworker goes home for lunch; he likes to take a crap before lunch, after lunch, and right before he goes home so it's "on company time" as he calls it. I get a chuckle out of that. The digestive problems of the elderly are their cross to bear
    "Boss Makes a Dollar, I make a dime. That's why I poop....on company time"

I worked with a guy that was a long weekend drug addict. Had already done jail time on his vacation and got drug tested all the time. He finally got fired after buying coke from an undercover cop in a school zone then led them on a high speed chase on his motorcycle. Sad part was that he was a good employee.

Not my direct co-worker but at a sister plant from mine (I had met him a couple times), a guy killed his girlfriend, her 9-year old daughter (not his kid), then himself. Pretty damn messed up.
    Tight Lines,
    Andrew

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast