Radio in a BasSport Pro Dual Console

So where are you guys mounting the radio and speakers?

2. Moderator
    Open the glove box in the passengers console and there is an area designed for a radio in the bottom of the opening. Two speakers can go behind or to the rear side of the seats and two can go in the outside panels next to the foot throttle and passenger side panel in the same area.

3. Member
    Ive had radios installed in my last 2 boats and found i barley used them , i bought 2 ue boom blue toothe speakers and can put them anywhere .there water proof and the battery last 15 hrs on a charge..just an idea

I installed a sonic hub under the dash and bought 2 fosgate tower speakers that are shaped like a fat toroedo and put one in each opening under the gunnels to the sides of the driver and passenger seat (obviously facing forward). All carpeted there. Pushed all the way back in the opening, can't see them and sound awesome. No bolts, screws, cut-outs, nothing. Just set them in there and wire them up.

Really easy!!! Unlike some others, I use my radio constantly. Music, news and sports on Sirius all day!
    MET/ XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite - 300xs

5. Member
    Does anyone have any pictures of their instalation ?

6. Member
    I use a UE megaboom also for family time. Don't want wakeboard boat type of sound. Plus, figure too much bass would resonate through the hull and effect the fishing if always used.
    John Wolff
    2003 Allison XB21 2+2
    2003 Mercury 250xs

7. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    I installed a sonic hub under the dash and bought 2 fosgate tower speakers that are shaped like a fat toroedo and put one in each opening under the gunnels to the sides of the driver and passenger seat (obviously facing forward). All carpeted there. Pushed all the way back in the opening, can't see them and sound awesome. No bolts, screws, cut-outs, nothing. Just set them in there and wire them up.

Really easy!!! Unlike some others, I use my radio constantly. Music, news and sports on Sirius all day!
    Great idea!!!!