Falcon Lowrider Lfc-5-17 help

Hey BBC,

In looking for opinions on this rod. I currently have the Angler of Year rod 6'8" mh mf. I love the rod and use it throw chatterbaits a lot. My question is, how does the Lfc-5-17 compare to it? I know it's longer but is the actual similar in action despite the length difference? I have read that it is substantially stiffer than the AOY rod. What are your thoughts. I am also looking for opinions on which rod in the lowrider line up would be best for throwing chatterbaits. Looking for something longer than 6'8" just for casting distance and ability to get fish out of grass. How do you feel the swim jig rod would do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. Member
    I use to use the lfc-5-17 for topwater, lipless and chatters, I have since switched to the lfc-5-172. Either rod is still a good choice!

3. Member
    That Is my lipless rod to rip it out of grass, throw a swimjig and fish a chatterbait. I have both and use both a lot. I don't see much difference in backbone maybe a little in the tip but I mainly use the 6'8 for tight cover and making tough casts.