Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    I think I've decided to try something from Wasp, Magnus or NAP. Muzzy is out of the running since they sold out and Rage have the big China stamp on them. Several people on archery talk say you can get rage knockoffs for a buck a piece on eBay that are just as good as actual rage heads.
    Would you waste an opportunity on a deer for a dollar broad head? shaking head......

learn to tune your bow, and use a responsible broad head. not ginsue knifes by ronco.

Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Would you waste an opportunity on a deer for a dollar broad head? shaking head......

learn to tune your bow, and use a responsible broad head. not ginsue knifes by ronco.
    What the hell are you talking about? Your post made no sense whatsoever.

3. T Dub

ebay dollar broadheads? and any Mechanical head.

learn to tune your bow, you won't have to use gadgets to compensate for a poor shooting bow.

ebay dollar broadheads? and any Mechanical head.

learn to tune your bow, you won't have to use gadgets to compensate for a poor shooting bow.
    How did you come to the conclusion that my bow shoots poorly from an internet post? If my bow shot poorly my post would have said something like "My bow shoots like crap. Do you think mechanical broadheads will help me?" This is where you would respond with something like " your bow is probably out of tune. Once you get it tuned correctly you probably wont gain anything from a mechanical." I guess if someone were to post that they were thinking about trying out a new brand of spinnerbait you would tell them to lube their reel and they wouldn't have to try a new brand. My bow shoots just fine. I'm not trying to alleviate a problem with my bow tuning. I'm still not sure why you are even on this thread since you haven't contributed anything other than I need to learn how to tune my bow. Go find another thread to piss on if you don't want to provide something useful.

I've used both and like both. Mechanical heads should not be used on hard quartering shots. I feel more comfortable shooting at longer distances though. Both work well when put in the right place...

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

Quote Originally Posted by 06 SB View Post
    I've used both and like both. Mechanical heads should not be used on hard quartering shots. I feel more comfortable shooting at longer distances though. Both work well when put in the right place...
    Good advice. I didn't really think about shot angle and how it could affect a mechanical.

How did you come to the conclusion that my bow shoots poorly from an internet post? If my bow shot poorly my post would have said something like "My bow shoots like crap. Do you think mechanical broadheads will help me?" This is where you would respond with something like " your bow is probably out of tune. Once you get it tuned correctly you probably wont gain anything from a mechanical." I guess if someone were to post that they were thinking about trying out a new brand of spinnerbait you would tell them to lube their reel and they wouldn't have to try a new brand. My bow shoots just fine. I'm not trying to alleviate a problem with my bow tuning. I'm still not sure why you are even on this thread since you haven't contributed anything other than I need to learn how to tune my bow. Go find another thread to piss on if you don't want to provide something useful.
    You need a safe place......

Just practice, and make responsible shots, honor the game you are pursuing by using the best equipment you can.

You need a safe place......

Just practice, and make responsible shots, honor the game you are pursuing by using the best equipment you can.
    Brother, I don't think you could offend me if you tried. I've been shot at, spit on, puked on, pissed on, and my momma has been called everything you can think of. Irritate maybe,but not offend. I'm not even going to respond to you anymore because you're just coming off stupid. I'm sure everyone reading your post feels less intelligent, but who knows, we may all go get our bows tuned so you can sleep better at night. I might even shoot a deer without a tip on my arrow in your honor since the only thing that matters is my bow is in tune.

I've been shot at, spit on, puked on, pissed on, and my momma has been called everything you can think of.
    I think you identified the problem......hope things improve for you.

I think you identified the problem......hope things improve for you.
    I never considered be an LEO a problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12