Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bass fishing jersey

Delete..
    Last edited by kmac4685; 08-16-2017 at 05:15 PM.

3. Member
    This may not be the best place to ask about a jersey...

4. "OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!" headhigh's Avatar
    Did someone say...jersey?
    1998 Ranger R93
    1998 Mercury 200 EFI

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

At least it wasn't posted in the lounge

6. Banned

Wasn't trying to rain on your parade. I wouldn't mind having a nicley designed one myself. Just know a crowd on here peppers people pretty hard when that subject comes up. Especially in the lounge.
    I've heard Rayjus and Gemini are two good companies to make them.

Get whatever your sponsor provides.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

9. Member
    Gemini is who makes them for our bass club. I do not wear one tho so cant comment on comfort.

10. Member
    Can't beat a Columbia long sleeved shirt. I wear them all summer in our hot weather.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsch View Post
    Can't beat a Columbia long sleeved shirt. I wear them all summer in our hot weather.
    agree ^^

My fishing jersey is a cheap polyester shirt from Walmart with all of my sponsors on it.................NONE!!
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

13. Banned
    Unless you are a major circuit pro like BASS or FLW or 2nd tier like BASS Opens or FLW whatever their minor league is, with major sponsors I don't understand wearing a jersey other than wanting to feel like a pro in your own mind. Please explain it to me because I don't get it.

14. Dogfish_Jones
    Well for one, I have one that all our club members have. We have great sponsers that support us and have their logos on them. They even bought them for us. There is not one thing wrong with a fishing jersey. I see people everyday wearing football , basketball, baseball jerseys to support their favorite team. Why is it so wrong to support the sport you love doing? I think one differance is, we are really out there fishing and doing the sport, rather than those that sit on front of a TV and watch it with those other jerseys. But I'm not anti that either, if it makes them more into it, go for it!

15. Dogfish_Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJfrank View Post
    Unless you are a major circuit pro like BASS or FLW or 2nd tier like BASS Opens or FLW whatever their minor league is, with major sponsors I don't understand wearing a jersey other than wanting to feel like a pro in your own mind. Please explain it to me because I don't get it.
    Whats wrong with feeling like a pro? Maybe they are even better than a pro but just don't want to travel all over the United States and fish for a living. We have some guys in our club that I really think they could hold their own against some of the best out there on tour.
    Any lake, any season, these guys bring in a haul to weigh-ins. Then they take the time to tell us what they caught them on and any other questons we may have for them. Almost every person in our club has learned how to be a better fisherman from them. They just like the small venue stuff and go back home to their family everyday.

16. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    If anyone would like to wear a jersey, then that's just fine with me. I don't understand why anyone should care what another person wears.
    If you fish even small local circuits, its required to collect contingency money.

Dale Sinclair original

17. Banned
    I don't have a problem with anyone else wearing one either. Let me clarify that please. I just don't understand the desire to wear one. But that's just me. Didn't realize that bass clubs got sponsored. So that makes sense.

18. Dogfish_Jones
    Another queston if I may? How many of you all put decals on your boat? I have decals on mine from which those are the items I use. An example, I fish with Diawa rod and reels, I have a Diawa decal on my boat. I use Zoom baits and have one also on my boat. Is this also like wearing a jersey, just showing people what certain brand stuff we use.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones View Post
    Another queston if I may? How many of you all put decals on your boat? I have decals on mine from which those are the items I use. An example, I fish with Diawa rod and reels, I have a Diawa decal on my boat. I use Zoom baits and have one also on my boat. Is this also like wearing a jersey, just showing people what certain brand stuff we use.
    I won't pay for the stickers and then advertise for them.
    2016 Tuffy X-190
    Yamaha F175, Mercury 9.9
    Motorguide 80 lb Xi5
    Garmim/Humminbird graphs and Talon

I wear what I grab out of my closet(no jersey) and I don't get paid by any company to advertise, so no decals on my truck or boat. But that's just me.
    89 Ranger 360v/05 Optimax 200

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast