best deal on power poles..

I am tired of being jerked around on used poles, after two PayPal claims and being ran around a bush several times, anyways who is going to have the best price on power poles, looking for sportsman or pro series, brackets and shipped to my door.
    Po' Boys Milford Jackpots
    I70 Bass Anglers Team Trail

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Happy to quote you!

3. Member
    I am not sure who has the best price on the new 2.0 poles . But you may get lucky and find some 1.0 versions out there . I bought Sportsman 2 really cheap believe it or not at Bass Pro Shop but they were the 1.0 back in June . Believe me it would be worth a quick google search through some of the big retailers .

4. BBC SPONSOR
    K&K Kustomz is the best around and he is a great BBC sponsor. We sell talons and I send the power pole folks to him. Hit him up
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    +2 on K&K! Kevin gave me a really good deal on a Sportsman II, bracket & wireless foot switches. He is a pleasure to work with.

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Thanks guys!

7. Member
    I have talked to Kevin a couple times about powerpole questions I had. He has always been willing to help answer my questions and I didn't even get my poles from him. Although I did get a quote from him for some before and his prices are really good. If I didn't have so much money wrapped up in gift cards through where I purchased my poles from, I would have bought my new poles from him. I am sure some of the other guys on here are good too, I just don't have any experience with them. +1 for K and K Kustomz from me as well.

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv77 View Post
    I have talked to Kevin a couple times about powerpole questions I had. He has always been willing to help answer my questions and I didn't even get my poles from him. Although I did get a quote from him for some before and his prices are really good. If I didn't have so much money wrapped up in gift cards through where I purchased my poles from, I would have bought my new poles from him. I am sure some of the other guys on here are good too, I just don't have any experience with them. +1 for K and K Kustomz from me as well.

9. Member
    Just bought poles from K and K last week. Great to deal with.

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    We appreciate your business! Thank you to all who have made us the go to place for anything Power Pole here on BBC.