100 hour service cost

I would like some idea what cost I am looking at to service my 200XS its on a Z518 that rarely goes over 35mph because of our lake speed laws.
    I have a little over the 100hr on my monitor. I did have the 20hr service done with plugs and water pump.
    I just want to know what is a fair price. I am out of warranty so maybe I can have someone else do the service.
    Also can only a Ranger dealer give me a detailed printout of the engine history?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Jeff

Model
    1200P73EY
    Serial
    1B882317

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    That's gonna vary, depending on the prevailing labor rates in your area of the country (suspect they're considerably higher where you are), parts pricing, and whether all suggested items are being done.

See the post in the FAQ for Recommended Maintenance items... you've also got a PM.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Thank you Don

4. Member
    Any mercury dealer can do the service. I just had mine down for $600 plus tax. It's more it you need water pump. Anglers marine in Anaheim did mine. Great service.

5. Member
    I guess it does vary around the country because my dealer would not be anywhere close to $600.

6. Banned
    ... $600... ... Note to self, don't have service done in California... Dan

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    ... $600... ... Note to self, don't have service done in California... Dan
    That's probably in the "ballpark" as far as National Average goes... if ALL maintenance items listed are being done (including plugs and water pump).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor