Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonJT View Post
    Sure they are. They are anti Christianity, anti Jewish. They are basically anarchist. Have not seen anyone hear defending them. Their views really are more closely aligned with the far left than the far right.
    You described antifa to a t. Funny they share the same ideals but fight each other about them. Proof it's not about anything other than a bunch of idiots full of hate wanting a reason to spread hate and idiocy

2. Member
    The only place they want to see a pic of former slave owner is on there gov handout money !

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Or, one could not go see them or look at them, I have yet to run into anyone forcing me to see something I didn't want to see here in the good old USA
    Losers need participation trophies?
    I think the new secret color is "A-Rig"..........

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDD22 View Post
    Losers need participation trophies?
    Point is, where do you draw the line, what's next, blow the faces off Mt. Rushmore? there are faces of former slave owners on that too. how many years are the African Americans going to chew on this slavery bone?

Point is, where do you draw the line, what's next, blow the faces off Mt. Rushmore? there are faces of former slave owners on that too.
    It may come to that....
    Deal is what's being targeted now, one could easily consider to be traitors. And there's just not many places have a public monuments to HONOR Hitler or his generals.
    And there is no line to be drawn. Things that are okay now, may not be 100 years from now.

We go to great extents NOW to save certain animals. Wouldn't have done that not so long ago.
    Used to not be wrong to shoot buffalo from a train. Are you not glad some lunatic nut job decided that wasn't right?
    Thing is...times change.
    Last edited by Dando; 08-16-2017 at 05:36 PM.
    I think the new secret color is "A-Rig"..........

6. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    ...where do you draw the line, what's next, blow the faces off Mt. Rushmore?
    Handled...

Who controls John Gill?

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDD22 View Post
    It may come to that....
    Deal is what's being targeted now, one could easily consider to be traitors. And there's just not many places have a public monuments to HONOR Hitler or his generals.
    And there is no line to be drawn. Things that are okay now, may not be 100 years from now.
    I thought we were talking confederate monuments here in the U.S. no?

Point is, where do you draw the line, what's next, blow the faces off Mt. Rushmore? there are faces of former slave owners on that too. how many years are the African Americans going to chew on this slavery bone?
    And with that we'll close the thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234