Whats a fair price on 2000 zx202

Ok guys. I try to word it this way. Boat is in good condition and I have spent a good amount getting it there. I was offered 8500 which I thought is too low. I have no idea what they bring today I been out for 3r4 yrs at least. I just don't wanna loose my tail again is all. Like I said boat is in really good mechanical condition. The worst is the normal stress cracks is all. So on average do y'all think it's worth just waiting. I thought I'd ask 12k and wanted see if y'all think that seems like a fair asking price. Thanks
    Last edited by jaggededge; 08-16-2017 at 08:48 PM.

2. Member
    Depending on how nice and well maintained, around here it could be 10 to 15 thousand.

Any 1 if you guys could just help me get an idea what to ask. I always loose my behind on stuff like this. I'm not hurting for the money like I need it right now or anything like that. So I can sit on it. I just need an idea on if please so I don't give it away

4. Member
    there is a bunch missing in order to get an idea of pricing. when I was looking and found boats around that age, I saw decent boats and mostly around $15k but they were in really great shape. if yours is craked, faded carpet issues or the like. needs tires, graphs or other significant upgrades, then the $8500 may be close to fair

5. Member
    I have a 2000 ZX202 and it is in really good shape and 225ox66 rebuilt last year... I wouldn't take a dime less than 14K for mine.

6. Member
    Just sold a 1999 zx202c for 11k.. it was in good shape carpet was great. Seats were starting to crack. But there was very little stress cracks and she shined like new. the ol 98 99:yamaha 200 ran like a new one. I now own a 2013 zx 20 with a 250 sho. I can tell you first hand my ol zx202 would flat out ride and probably fish better. The 202s are great boats. I had it posted for 2 hours on FB and Craigslist had over 200 text and calls. I probably sold her for to cheap but I know she went to a good home that uses her and takes care of her.
    Good luck on the search and make sure you get everything checked out before spending that kind of money.