error trying to post

For nearly two days, I have been getting this error when trying to reply to posts here. Anyone else ever get this? It happens to me periodically, and I have no idea why. For some reason, it did allow me to post this new thread, but I still can't reply to an existing thread.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@bbcboards.net to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Garmin Pro Team

And, I can't get an email to go through to the webmaster address above either.
    Garmin Pro Team

NoCAL on the Lowrance board is having server problems also..

4. Banned
    There was actually a thread in the lounge about it as well. They have no clue what actually causes it.

5. Member
    Happens to me every once in a while too. Very frustrating as it sometimes causes you to loose a long post!!

The only thing that seems to help me is to re-boot the computer and start over.
    Smokercraft Phantom 202 Yamaha F115/Merc 9.9
    Garmin 7610xsv/GT51M-TM/Panoptix PS21/LiveScope
    Why am I hanging out here when I could be fishing.....

6. Banned
    change your reply. there is something in it that's triggering the security features of the site. i have actually had to edit a post 1 word at a time until i found the 1 word that was causing the error. it took me almost a week to trim down that homeport guide thread

Over the last couple of days I had tried all the suggestions above to no avail. Every time this has happened to me, seems like the issue lasted for around 24-48 hours, then fixed itself. Seems like all is good now. For a day or so, I could not reply to any post, or post a new thread. Then last night, I was able to post this new thread, but still not reply to any other existing threads. I had been trying to reply to the thread started by rpr regarding 2D selection between GT15 and GT50 for 2 days and was just now able to.
    Garmin Pro Team

8. Member
    Sounds like a site issue. The software this board uses is pretty old version and difficult to use in other ways - like posting images. I had to use a different email account because I was not getting reply notices on my main account and they couldnt fix it.
    Smokercraft Phantom 202 Yamaha F115/Merc 9.9
    Garmin 7610xsv/GT51M-TM/Panoptix PS21/LiveScope
    Why am I hanging out here when I could be fishing.....

9. Member
    It's an astronomical thing. Sometimes all that will help is to wait for the next moon phase.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.