Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Congratulations! That's a cool 210! I hope all your gear from the 202 will fit in that thing . It is a little surprising to hear that the Talons have that much impact on that boat. If that's the only reason for the sluggish hole shot, get lithium ions. Looking forward to more pics and reviews.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    Bulkier??? We prefer the term "big boned"... Dan

3. Member
    The trend is for now,"The bigger the better". Doubt they have improved the ride and handling any and probably went backwards in that respect. But,as lakes get more crowded and rough it is likely easier to actually fish in a wider beamed boat. Would I get rid of my old 2000 model for one? Nooooooo! might would keep it and add a new 210 Charger to the shop though. When open water fishing the bigger boat would be some better, but in a stump field or working shallow boat houses and such my old champ does as well as anything built. jmo For the record I fish out of buddies big Ranger some and the only time I like it at all is sitting dead still and fishing. Cant beat it while doing that. Hard to find one that does everything perfect I suppose.

4. Member
    What you asking for the 202?

5. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    He can't answer any questions about that in this forum, unless he first lists it in the 4Sale forum.

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jb7725 View Post
    What you asking for the 202?
    Like Lea says, it needs to be listed first on the BBC Boats 4 Sale pages. But you can PM him and carry on that discussion. Were it me, I wouldn't want to enter that conversation with a prospect in a public forum. Just my 2¢.

7. Banned
    You'd be surprised how shallow of a draft the 210 has, remember it's long and wide. I fish mainly the Ohio River where 95% of all tournaments are won in the creeks in less than 2ft of water. I'll bet 99% of the time I'm leaving a mud trail with the trolling motor, and have yet to get stuck... Dan

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rboren View Post
    The trend is for now,"The bigger the better". Doubt they have improved the ride and handling any and probably went backwards in that respect. But,as lakes get more crowded and rough it is likely easier to actually fish in a wider beamed boat. Would I get rid of my old 2000 model for one? Nooooooo! might would keep it and add a new 210 Charger to the shop though. When open water fishing the bigger boat would be some better, but in a stump field or working shallow boat houses and such my old champ does as well as anything built. jmo For the record I fish out of buddies big Ranger some and the only time I like it at all is sitting dead still and fishing. Cant beat it while doing that. Hard to find one that does everything perfect I suppose.
    They didn't improve anything on the hull it is a Champion hull (splashed 210). Only thing Charger changed was the cap and from what I have seen they made it as close to perfect as you can get.

9. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    They didn't improve anything on the hull it is a Champion hull (splashed 210). Only thing Charger changed was the cap and from what I have seen they made it as close to perfect as you can get.
    I'm not a big fan of the passenger foot rest they put in the cockpit. If you have a SC boat or pull the passenger console on a DC boat it is a trip hazard IMHO ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    You'd be surprised how shallow of a draft the 210 has, remember it's long and wide...
    I agree, I kick up mud with the TM before the pad starts dragging

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12