Question Rod Blank Recommendation

Looking to build a dock skipping Senko spinning rod. Need help selecting blank.

TIA
    Dave

2. Member
    I'd recommend a medium casting blank with a fast tip and I'd personally cut it down to 6'8" or so. Lots of options out there, the one I use is just a SC 2C70MF ($90), you don't need a ton of sensitivity for senkos. I built that rod before Rod Geeks existed. If I was building one today I'd go with a RG C270MF ($59) or a B270MF ($69). If you wanted to use it to skip jigs too I'd upgrade to the C4 or B4. If you prefer an XF tip then I'd say go with a Liberty MB702.5XF.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    From our RainShadow Rod Blanks line we’d recommend the REVELATION REVS68MXF - http://www.rainshadowrodblanks.com/p...bass-spinning/
    The Best Fishing Rods Start Here: www.BatsonEnterprises.com - www.youtube.com/batsonenterprises - Instagram: @teamrainshadow - Facebook: Batson Enterprises

4. Member
    If you can swing it, grab a Point Blank 691mxf. Simply put, these blanks are phenomenal. I enjoy fishing mine as much as my K2s.

5. Member
    I have not ​yet built one, but MHX makes a shooter series that are supposed to be just for skipping.