Power Pole Warranty

Folks Monday I went out on the Chickahominy river fished all day . On my way home on Interstate 64 running around 75 mph one of my Power Pole hoses blew off and the pole dropped down . You can imagine what happened to the Pole ! Well the only thing that happened was the Pole popped through the top of the knockle and about 2 inches of the spike was ground off . The spike did not splinter like you would think and it did not take the whole unit off the boat . Power Poles really take a beating with minimal damage .
    Now I call Todd at Power Pole and tell him my story and he simply asks me to send him a picture of the Pole and my address . That same night I get an email that my parts are on the way . The next morning another email from Todd with the FedEx tracking numbers . I reply to the email and ask what I own ? Todd's immediate reply is nothing , thanks you for your business ! Power Pole did not even charge me for shipping ! I will always be a Power Pole customer ! I am ordering shirts , hats and covers today .

Thank you Todd and Power Pole !

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    yet another great Power Pole story...they are unlike any company out there, it is why we are proud to be a dealer.

Mine has been out of warranty for a while and they have taken care of me everyone I needed something for it. Great customer service!
    Stroker DC21 Mercury 250 XB

After reading numerous stories about this, is why i choose PowerPole

5. Member
    They are right down the road from me and I cannot say enough about their service. Seems to be no end to what they will do to keep their customers happy