Thread: RP 190 Owners

RP 190 Owners

has anyone removed the cup holder/ tool holder triangle in the floor ?
    looks as though they are only screwed in.

2. Member
    I dont own a 190 yet, but that has been something as I have been on them and looking at them that I will be looking to remove. As I have spent some time in the sheet metal industry, I am sure I can find a way to remove them and make it look good. The only thing I would wonder would be is the decking finished under them like the rest of the deck? It all depends on when they get installed.

3. Member
    I wondered that to but I used mine as a step up, that deck is higher than it looks.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quikcarl61 View Post
    I wondered that to but I used mine as a step up, that deck is higher than it looks.
    I feel like if I removed them I could possibly fit another cooler there. The step up does look high and that would need to be taken into consideration.

5. Member
    thank you for the replies, I would move the cooler forward for the step and rod rack the front of the console or additional plano box space
    Last edited by lukethedog; 08-15-2017 at 05:17 PM.

6. Member
    I have an rb190 and I can tell you they don't take up any room away from the floor space I like them for the plier storage etc. and the deck is higher than it looks. I put a large tackle bag in front of the cooler it has a lot of room , never measured it but Id say there is enough room to have 2 coolers that size front to back.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quikcarl61 View Post
    Same here. I put my extra cooler behind the leaning post.