Thread: Melvin Sighting

Melvin Sighting

Yes, I did see you Melvin at the Casey's this morning. You must be getting old though. Years ago, you would have already been on the water at that time, instead of getting donuts.

Yep , was running late this morning.. No donuts ,, B&G ... fishing was slow , did manage 4 nice fish on a Frog. and 12 smaller ones on a spinner bait and senko

You won't catch Me Thursday morning , we're going to Oologah to fish for Blue Cats .. I hope the big one's are biting ..

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishingstud View Post
    Yep , was running late this morning.. No donuts ,, B&G ... fishing was slow , did manage 4 nice fish on a Frog. and 12 smaller ones on a spinner bait and senko
    Did you fish the new reservoir or the old lake? Sunday, late afternoon and evening, I did a MLF test on the New lake. Caught 38 for 45# 3oz. Lots of 14oz to 1# 2oz fish. Only 4 of them were over 2#'s.

I was at the old lake , I like fish it , lots better fish. might go hit the new 1 today.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishingstud View Post
    I was at the old lake , I like fish it , lots better fish. might go hit the new 1 today.
    The old one is easier to get in and out of.

went and fished the old 1 again today, Took a buddy with Me , we hadn't fished together for 20 years .. had a good morning couldn't get the frog bite going .. but the was eating a spinner bait . had 2 over 3 pounds and a bunch of smaller one ... had great morning fishing..