Trophy Cracked a Blade

Well my 27 Trophy lasted me a year. I fished my local weekend rodeo and on my last run in to the weigh-in I felt a slight vibration. I put it on the trailer and checked it when I got home and sure enough one of the blades is cracked halfway across about 1/3 of the way down from the tip. I didn't hit anything and the edges are still clean, Do you think it would worth fixing it or should I put my money into new ? I really liked the handling in the corners of the 4 blade over my 27 Tempest 3 blade but I was hitting the rev. limiter at 5,900 to 6,000 rpm's with both props. Any of you guys tried the Fury 4 yet and do you think the 26 Fury would be stiffer than the 27 Trophy ?

Have you tried a worked Bravo? You may lose a couple of MPH top end, but the midrange pull more than makes up for it.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

I've had several cracked blades fixed and have run em without issue...no Trophys though. Mark has fixed all mine.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

4. Member
    I would love to try a Bravo but I'm not sure what pitch. Since I'm maxing out my RPM's with the 27 Trophy and Tempest do you think I should try a 28 or go bigger to a 29 ? I think I can also get my hands on a 26 Fury to try out without having to order one but I don't know if it will be enough pitch either.

Worked 28 Bravo..prop man can adjust from there based on your input.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."