Razor 4XL results

Finally got to try my Razor 4XL yesterday, Started with two large vents and two solids in the rear holes. Hole shot was pretty good with no blowout so I swapped a small for one of the solids. The holeshot was better and still no blowout. Didn't have time to do any more experimenting. Top end was where I was surprised, wot rpms were 5800-5900 with speeds close to 73 mph. The last time I ran my Razor 3 the weather was pretty close to the same and it would only turn 5750 @ 70 mph. Handling was great, feels like a completely different boat!! Worth the wait!!!
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE
    Tournament Director / Warriors on the Water

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dk239 View Post
    Finally got to try my Razor 4XL yesterday, Started with two large vents and two solids in the rear holes. Hole shot was pretty good with no blowout so I swapped a small for one of the solids. The holeshot was better and still no blowout. Didn't have time to do any more experimenting. Top end was where I was surprised, wot rpms were 5800-5900 with speeds close to 73 mph. The last time I ran my Razor 3 the weather was pretty close to the same and it would only turn 5750 @ 70 mph. Handling was great, feels like a completely different boat!! Worth the wait!!!
    What motor you running

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman1 View Post
    What motor you running
    250 HO ETEC
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE
    Tournament Director / Warriors on the Water