Problem with 2017 ZX200 Dry Dock Feature

To start, I have only had the boat 3-4 months or so, and have only used the system once. It was used for a very short period of time after being out in a little shower, just to see how it worked. The only other time I have turned it on is to see what the deal with it was when I first got the boat home.

I was out in the rain this weekend and actually wanted to use the feature to keep mold from popping up but when I flipped the switch nothing happened. The light to switch is lit up, so I know it's getting power, (I would guess) but none of the fans are turning on.

Maybe a blown motor on one of the vents is giving issues to all of them? I've checked fuses so I know it's not that. Plus, I would guess if it were a fuse, I wouldn't be getting power to the switch.

I've only really beed doing my own boat stuff for the last year or two, so excuse my ignorance. Thanks in advance for any advice/help with this.

2. Member
    The "Dry Dock" system is a bit sketchy. Unless yours is different from mine, there is only 1 fan. It is located below the driver console between the console & the rod locker. The vents you see in your boxes are just that, vents. The system is not connected to the vents in all of the boxes as one might think. Apparently, the fan blows air into the bottom of the boat & Skeeter feels enough air will move through the bottom of the boat to filter into each compartment to qualify it as a ventilation system. As far as the light on at the switch and the fan not running, I believe the fan has a timer on it the same as the livewell pump & recirc pumps have timers. Mine seems to work in 15 minute intervals. You might turn yours on & let it sit to see if yours is the same. Hope this helps!

3. Member
    Awesome information justin! I had no idea of any of that. Thanks a ton!

4. Member
    Junstinlee, you might want to check your vents. After reading your post I went home and checked my 17 ZX225 and when I turned it on air blew through all the vents in my compartments. Also there was no delay when I turned it on.