BASS ADDICT

Prop Severe blowout.

Just had this prop fixed last week. Holeshot it's good till the boats starts to break over. When it does the motor revs up and the boat sits right back down. When it was beat all to pieces least it would get up on plane a run. Could they have got the pitch wrong on the blades or? I'm not sure what make the prop is off hand as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blade area removed, Cup not put back, backwards pitch could all play into this. Who did the work? I'd be sending it back for free fix. It may never be fixed though.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Put a cavitation ring on it. If that don't work you probably got screwed on the repair. You may have have the cav ring on it when you sent it in ahd they didn't put it back on when they sent it back.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

4. BASS ADDICT
    Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    Blade area removed, Cup not put back, backwards pitch could all play into this. Who did the work? I'd be sending it back for free fix. It may never be fixed though.
    A reputable prop guy here in Arkansas. When his dad told me I hope we got it back to new for ya, I should have known it might not been right. No cavitation ring was on this prop.