What model Gambler to look for?

Hi Guys. Always wanted a Gambler boat and am considering selling my 364 Ranger to get one. What model would I be looking for in the 18 6 to19 6 foot range with at least a 175-200 hp motor. I have a 23 foot garage that it has to fit into. I would definitely want a single console boat and a single axle trailer would be fine as well. I have a 620 for big water and the bass boat would only be for smaller lakes and rivers. I retire in 6 years and I wouldn't mind a project boat to work on. Thanks!

Sounds like the Outlaw model would fit the bill for you nicely.

3. Member
    Thanks for that. Googled the model. I think you are right. I see there are variations in years as well if I am correct. Some rated for 150's some for 200's. Looks like 2001 and up. I would want to add twin power poles so the 200 might be a better option. So I would want to look for a 2001 or newer outlaw?

I'm betting you're not going to like the holeshot on an Outlaw with twin Power Poles with a 200. Better step up to a 2100 and a 250.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

5. Member
    Outlaws model year 1999 and newer were all rated for a 200. I have a 2000 Outlaw with a 200 Pro XS. Holeshot isn't too bad but could be better, I don't have any power poles either. If you put dual poles on an Outlaw with a 200 you'd probably have to try a bunch of props to get the holeshot right. The Outlaw and 200 opti combo is a very fuel efficient combo as well!

6. Member
    Thanks for the info guys I really appreciate it. 2100 really isn't an option. Maybe someone wih a 200 powered outlaw with poles will chime in.

7. Member
    I had a 06 Intimidator with a 225 Proxs and dual poles. Ran great and great hole shot with 26 trophy and 26 fury..

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblerman65 View Post
    I had a 06 Intimidator with a 225 Proxs and dual poles. Ran great and great hole shot with 26 trophy and 26 fury..
    You had tabs too.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."