Damaged lower unit and prop.

I hit a log a while back and cracked on of the fins on the lower unit and damaged my 25m prop. I have sold the boat. It's off a 2002 200 ox66. Is there any value in this to anyone? I had to buy a new unit and prop and these are taking up space. I hate to throw them away. What kind of value would this have? Boat still ran prop needs reworking. Thanks.

You have the damaged lower unit still? I may be interested in that. I'll send you a pm with my email to send a couple pictures to.

Ok I'll get you some on a bit thanks

4. Member
    hello 188ELITE i have a bearing going out on my lower unit or something going bad i would be interested in your lower unit sounds like your damage is just the outer housing i could possibly use the parts inside you can pm me or call me home 573 347 2520 or threw the week 573 347 3300 thanks Greg if you would happen to have a couple photos my email is tripplebbb5@gmail.com thanks again

Sent you an email

6. Member
    i sent you an email is the lower off a 2.8 liter or a 3.1liter motor

8. NC Bass Club/Yamaha Motors Moderator BuzzB8's Avatar
    This started out as a question about value. If you're giving it away "as is" then great. If you're selling it, then follow the post I pinned at the top of the page 4 years ago, please.