BBC SPONSOR

USA Battle Born Lithium Batteries

In case you haven't heard Battle Born Batteries is now a BBC sponsor. We offer a 12v 100ah deep cycle lithium battery with a 3 year free replacement warranty, and a prorated warranty for years 4 and 5 for $899 each. To find out more information go to*
    https://battlebornbatteries.com/*.*

Also to receive an additional $100 off per battery and free shipping in the US use coupon code: Buck50! . I just wanted to spread the word I have 3 of these running my 36v ultrex, and they do an amazing job. There is a couple recent threads in the general bass boat topics, and in the electrical/wiring/trolling motor boards. If there is any questions I'll do my best to answer them. Thank you

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Hopefully i hit one the lottery jackpots this weekend......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    Hopefully i hit one the lottery jackpots this weekend......
    Hopefully we both do..

4. Member
    Do they need some guys to run test them? I will take 4 and even put a sticker on the truck. Lol Add a charger and I will put o sticker on my windshield of the boat.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Do they need some guys to run test them? I will take 4 and even put a sticker on the truck. Lol Add a charger and I will put o sticker on my windshield of the boat.
    Lol.. I know they may not be for everyone. Me personally I don't have much use for poles, or talons where I fish. That doesnt mean for some they are a vital part of there fishing.. I just wanted to let it be know that there is a more affordable option for a lithium deep cycle battery.. Are they cheap? No. However they are hundreds less than the options we have had. I was a customer first, and have been extremely impressed with these batteries and the company that manufactures them. I've talked to several of the employees and they are stand up guys and extremely sharp. Battle Born has been around a while but mainly targeting the rv and solar market. Now they are expanding into our world. Right now we just offer a 12v 100ah deep cycle. A 24v 50ah deep cycle and a marine cranking battery is in the works as we speak. The time line for these is not know but I'm certain in time they will have more products to offer.

6. Member
    How many battery pimpers are now on BBC?

7. Member
    I was just giving you a hard time. The competition is welcome. Nothing wrong with getting new products out there

8. BBC SPONSOR
    I agree. The more competition we have available to us the better the product and at a lower cost.

9. Member
    It's great to see the price finally falling some. Hopefully with more suppliers, it'll get affordable.

10. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Which charger for them? Gotta have that.
    Does it come with a purchase, or buy it for how much?

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    Which charger for them? Gotta have that.
    Does it come with a purchase, or buy it for how much?
    I use my Minn kota 460 pc set on the AGM setting with no issues. They have never took longer than 2hrs to fully recharge. Any charger that has an AGM setting will work. I do know a few have sent there dual pro chargers off to be reprogrammed with the Battle Born (Dragonfly) algorithm with great results as well.

No they do not come with a charger.
    Last edited by Buck456; 08-15-2017 at 11:29 AM.

My batteries almost always last me around 5 years +. As long as I can get them for around 100 each I be sticking with them.

Good luck with your current endeavor and costs drop

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

13. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick H View Post
    My batteries almost always last me around 5 years +. As long as I can get them for around 100 each I be sticking with them.

Good luck with your current endeavor and costs drop
    Thank you.