Exclamation Troll N Tray Caddie/ Drink Holder?

Has anyone installed one of these on their Tracker? I like how the new Tracker's have drink holders in the floor and I thought about doing that up front but don't want to mess with the integrity of the flooring very badly. This looks kinda handy for pliers and drink holders and to get your graph up a little higher? Wish they made it in red though. Thoughts? Or has anyone installed a Dek It on their Tracker instead? That helps the graph but doesn't solve my drink holder wishes.

image hosting for ebay

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vandamit View Post
    Has anyone installed one of these on their Tracker? I like how the new Tracker's have drink holders in the floor and I thought about doing that up front but don't want to mess with the integrity of the flooring very badly. This looks kinda handy for pliers and drink holders and to get your graph up a little higher? Wish they made it in red though. Thoughts? Or has anyone installed a Dek It on their Tracker instead? That helps the graph but doesn't solve my drink holder wishes.

image hosting for ebay
    I know that this is an old post and I'm not sure if you ever got an answer to your question but I installed one of these in my 2005 Bass Tracker 175 and had absolutely no problem with the Integrity of the floor it's been awesome I use it every time I go fishing and would highly recommend it. Let me know if you have any questions.

3. Member
    I made one out of a plastic cutting board. Installed cup holders in it, also cutouts for pliers. Can post a picture if you'd like.