Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enskyte View Post
    Why the ladder? Stand on cavitation plate and up on the trim. I guess unless you like the look.

I am fine with doing that for sure as I have many times in the past on families bass boats, but asking my girlfriend or her kids to do that is another thing.

i don't really like the look of the ladder at all but it seems the ones you hang over the side don't compact enough to stow away when not in use.

Any other options out there that would not make me have to have this thing attached to the rear deck and transom?

E-ladder is an option that mounts on the motor bolts, so no additional holes in the boat needed.

http://www.blackbearsportinggoods.co...b.htm?click=12

I think there is a sponsor on these boards that sells something similar too, IIRC.

Edit: Found it! All Aboard Ladder

https://www.thebassboatladder.com/

Member "red devil" is a board sponsor.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CastingCall View Post
    E-ladder is an option that mounts on the motor bolts, so no additional holes in the boat needed.

http://www.blackbearsportinggoods.co...b.htm?click=12

I think there is a sponsor on these boards that sells something similar too, IIRC.

Edit: Found it! All Aboard Ladder

https://www.thebassboatladder.com/

Member "red devil" is a board sponsor.

why I love this forum so far, this is a much cleaner option and setup for what little use it may have!

this is perfect thank you

4. Member
    New fire extinguisher is now aboard, picked up the lower gear oil and two new plugs to replace when I do the gear oil change.

Need to finish up polishing and sealing the results when i can score some free time

I think I have an e ladder here at the house that I never used. If I can find it i'll let you know and then let me know if you are interested in it.
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePA View Post
    I think I have an e ladder here at the house that I never used. If I can find it i'll let you know and then let me know if you are interested in it.

Joe that would be awesome, would love to work something out if you can locate it!

7. Member
    Got all the extra parts of the Cajun the other day. What i think to be an original Cajun Boats Pedal-stool seat, I think to the the original prop for the motor (was painted Red it at one point, don't think they came that way)?

Have the pump here now to change the lower gear oil, so that will happen this week.

8. Member
    That's a cool find. If I ever get that far was just going to have one made.
    William "Bill" Kyte
    Waldorf, MD
    2018 Shenadoah Kerr lake BFL Co-angler Champion

2020 Ranger 520L Evinrude G2 250HO

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enskyte View Post
    That's a cool find. If I ever get that far was just going to have one made.
    Bill was definitely happy to have found it in such good condition, don’t think it ever saw the sun or much use during the 28 years of its life

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123