Well it's official

Power pole got an order from me for 10 .40cent furrels and some oil. They called me and told me they are not filling my order but rather than bill me the $80 they were submitting it as warranty, and even sent me an invoice for $0 and it still included my extra 2 quarts of oil. Very impressive. It's official that pp went above and beyond even though I just tried to pay for it.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    No better customer service then Power Pole.

They make customers for life. There is no better customer service out there. I wish they made trolling motors, engines, batteries, battery chargers, GPS/fish finders, etc. Everything on my boats would be Power Pole. Other companies can learn a thing or 2 from them.

2018 21' GatorTrax Strike Series, 250 Yamaha SHO

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    well they do make chargers... check out the Power Pole CHARGE as well as the VISION

http://www.power-pole.com/vision

http://www.power-pole.com/charge

5. Member
    Minn Kota take note!!

Man i want one of those chargers

7. Member
    i called to order 2 pairs of busted hydraulic tubing, had my credit card ready to pay. They asked what was wrong, told them, the guy said he would send me the pair of tubing and a quart of fluid. Arrived 2 days later and there wasnt any charge.

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by samarai View Post
    i called to order 2 pairs of busted hydraulic tubing, had my credit card ready to pay. They asked what was wrong, told them, the guy said he would send me the pair of tubing and a quart of fluid. Arrived 2 days later and there wasnt any charge.

Yeah so fed ex expected delivery is Saturday... this went down Monday morning. I had originally chose the cheapest shipping but it kinda looks like they upped it to second day air...
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

10. Member
    I just looked at their charger and I'll have to read some more on it when it comes out. I like that it will charge the other batteries from the motor.

11. Member
    I drag my pole and a couple bolts worn out the inside diameter of the pole. My pole is 4 years old. I tried to buy the arm. They sent me over size bolts and bushings for all the bolt not just the two I damaged. No charge. I guess they figured I would drag it again. Best Company ever hands down