Thread: Dash Shroud

Dash Shroud

Not sure how to explain this but has anyone had the covering on their dash shroud start coming loose? Boat isn't 3 months old and the vinyl has already started coming loose. I regret buying my phoenix have had nothing but quality issues since I got it. I have had two other fiberglass bass boats over the last 27 years and nothing like this. Never had one problem from my other two boats. I thought i had researched these well enough but I guess i didn't.

Mines fine, and my previous Bird was a 2010. No issues with the shroud. I'd recommend calling your dealer as well as Tim T at the plant. I have yet to hear a story of them not taking care of quality issues.

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    No problems with either of my dashes, that's is a easy fix and they will definitely take care of it.
    As far as research, 99% of Phoenix owners will say that love everything about their birds and any issues were always taken care of above and beyond expectations.
    Sorry to hear that you are having problems, hope you get it all worked out.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Roachboat
    Any pics of problem area??

5. Member
    A new thread?

6. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Call Tim...
    I had the vinyl on my passenger console glove box door come loose, and instead of sending me a new glove box door, they sent me a whole new shroud for it.