Scraps

Ahh, that's more betterer

IMG_1141.jpg

I think I'll like this better. I debated for a year whether to remove the rod organizer or not. I was getting frustrated fishing rods out of the antlers and tubes. Think this will reduce the eventuality of me breaking a guide in the tubes.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

Not sure if you tried it or not but leaving the antlers in will keep the reels and baits from getting hung up. You'll love it though.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

3. Member
    I still have the antlers in the boat but I hardly ever use them. Much easier with rod socks and just putting them in there

4. Member
    Yeah, the first thing I did was take the tubes out, never have liked them, just a rod guide removal accident waiting to happen. I still have my antlers in, but strongly debating on taking them out. This is the one item that clearly my Skeeter ZX20 was better with (Rod Locker size, etc). But... overall I will deal with it.... WAY BETTER FISHING PLATFORM OVERALL.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250 / 250SHO
    Brian

5. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    I took everything out when I got my boat and use rod covers.
    No way I could carry all my rods with tubes/antlers in the way.

I've always been surprised that the pros leave them in. When I Marshaled they all were fishing them out.....We must be ahead of the curve with them on this!

7. Member
    I fought with the same idea, finally took the tubes out and left the antlers in and absolutely love it. Can still put rods in floor but allows me to separate early morning stuff or soft plastic setups vs hard baits etc. Way more room and easier to get them out especially since already had rod gloves for them
    2018 BassCat Eyra - 250Pro XS