Helix 9 Mega SI - no image

This past weekend I couldn't get any image to show on my SI. All other views worked fine (DI, 2d, 360) but all SI views were just black with some very faint spots. I changed multiple setting (contrast, etc) but never got anything. Has anyone had this issue or have a suggestion on a fix? I really need this working by next Thursday. Thanks

2. Member
    If you have set your SI range at something deeper than the actual depth you should at least see the bottom. If all else fails reset to defaults and you will get something and adjust sensitivity etc. to get the image you want. Bob

3. Member
    I tried all that and still nothing. Depth reading is accurate even but no images in SI.

4. Member
    Is that the only unit you're using?
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

5. Member
    No, I also have a 10 DI gen1 on the network. And I did just connect this 10 right before this weekend. I previously had a 9 DI and just switched out the head units right before this trip. All cables were the same as before, only change was the head unit.

6. Member
    Does the MEGA transducer show up under network sources? Might try checking your network source for SI.
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

7. Member
    Yes, the Mega transducer is checked for the SI.