Question Receiver hitch mud flaps??

Saw on a post awhile back in a post that wasn't related to the flaps that a couple guys had. Been think about maybe getting them. Anyone remember that post or one of the with might point me in the right direction. I did a search but still couldn't find the post I saw them in. Think they attached to the receiver hitch. Thanks.
    2021 Phoenix 921 Elite/Mercury 250 ProXS
    www.arduckblinds.com
    www.horizontrikes.com

2. Member
    If you google them you should get plenty. Road master has probably the best made

3. Member
    Rock tamers is what I have. I like them and they are easy to put on and take off

Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide16 View Post
    If you google them you should get plenty. Road master has probably the best made
    Thanks. I did that but there are lots of them out there. Figure if I could find a brand or two that guys have some history with then I'd go from there on making a decision.
    www.arduckblinds.com
    www.horizontrikes.com

camping world.com or maybe go to a local camping RV sales have in hand same day

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Rock tamers is what I have. I like them and they are easy to put on and take off
    concur with these - been running the same set for 9 yrs, no issues and tow a boat on multiple 6 hr road trips every spring and fall along with a couple 12 hr runs to Clear Lake CA. No issues what at all

Some 3/4" angle, a small welder or drill/tap along with some truck stop specials will be all you need!!

8. Member
    My dad built one and he can hardly weld. I will post pics next time I am around him. I think he used square tubing instead of angle.

After looking at them think I'll just make my own and save some money to buy tackle. Which I probably don't need any more. Lol
    www.arduckblinds.com
    www.horizontrikes.com

10. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark H. View Post
    After looking at them think I'll just make my own and save some money to buy tackle. Which I probably don't need any more. Lol
    Get to it, so I can see how they turn out and possibly get you to make me a set!!!

11. Banned
    Rock Tamers

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Co. Hank View Post
    Some 3/4" angle, a small welder or drill/tap along with some truck stop specials will be all you need!!
    I did the same as this.. 9$ a piece for the ttractor trailer mud flaps... Less than 30$ all together.
    I made one for my dad's truck, made a small part removable so that when they take his buddies new duramax, they can remove a section quickly.
    New GMC Duramax exhaust points out instead of over the side like my 04. They will burn your mat if you don't pay attention.
    Shawn.D
    2015 Phoenix 618pro w/ 150 Evinrude Etec HO

13. Member
    I have the towtector and I think it probably does a good job keeping rocks off the boat but it's a PITA when hooking up the safety cables
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

14. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyBug View Post
    Rock Tamers
    So these only hook onto your hitch? I have a lifted Tundra and use a 6" drop hitch. Will they work on something like that?

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    So these only hook onto your hitch? I have a lifted Tundra and use a 6" drop hitch. Will they work on something like that?
    You can adjust the height of them by loosening the pivot bolts (located up and to the left and right side of the hitch ball), once bolts are loosened arms rotate, to lower or raise flaps

16. Banned
    Yes those are on a 4 inch lift and I cut 5 inches off to fit so you should be good. Got them on amazon

17. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyBug View Post
    Yes those are on a 4 inch lift and I cut 5 inches off to fit so you should be good. Got them on amazon
    Thanks!