Alpha Angler rods

Any of you using the Alpha Angler rods?

2. Member
    I have a wrench spinning rod and it has quickly become one of my favorite rods. It really shines as a shakey head rod and is a very good overall general purpose rod. I like it so much I'm seriously thinking about ordering another one.

3. Member
    I've got three of them. They're the best rods I've ever used. The Rebound is my favorite I'm getting a Mag-Rebound Friday and then a Zilla. I know Jake who builds these. One of the nicest guys I've ever known, he knows his stuff. You won't be disappointed.
    Last edited by Captain98045; 08-27-2017 at 01:26 PM.

4. Member
    I have several. They are the best rods I have ever touched. They are built right. Dont sleep on that Mag Rebound as a spinnerbait rod...the Ca Delta greenies found out about it the hard way last weekend. Jake is an awesome dude, you wont be dissapointed.
    2000 BassCat Pantera 3
    2001 Merc Opti 200hp

5. Member
    If you look around hard I'm not sure if you can find a negative review on one yet. I've talked to some people that are very particular on rods and overall they are very impressed... everyone commented on their balance and how versatile they are. I talked to Jake and it was pretty awesome how much "blind" testing with staff went in to finding the proper tapers for the blanks... so I just ordered 5 that should be here next week.
    Where are the BIG ones? When are we going?
    LOOKING for a Great deal on a Slightly used 20-21' Boat.