Thread: Penny Stocks?

Exclamation Penny Stocks?

I used to buy Penny Stocks to play around with, something to watch here at work and discuss over the coffee pot. I would make 20 bucks on occasion etc. If I wanted to start back up and invest something like $100 where is a good site to do it now days and what is a good place to pick them?

I play around with penny stocks on Robin Hood. If you can filter through all the BS on Stocktwits.com, they're usually really quick to pick up on new PR companies release, FDA approvals, etc., and do some fairly thorough investigating on bio stocks. I bought some of XTNT last week at .85c and its up to around $1.05 now with a positive earnings report expected after hours today. As you know, they're volatile as crap, and things you think will skyrocket them don't budge them, and sometimes they take off for no reason. Good luck!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket mouth View Post
    I play around with penny stocks on Robin Hood. If you can filter through all the BS on Stocktwits.com, they're usually really quick to pick up on new PR companies release, FDA approvals, etc., and do some fairly thorough investigating on bio stocks. I bought some of XTNT last week at .85c and its up to around $1.05 now with a positive earnings report expected after hours today. As you know, they're volatile as crap, and things you think will skyrocket them don't budge them, and sometimes they take off for no reason. Good luck!
    so buying and selling the penny stocks on robinhood really is free?

Yes sir, unless you spring for Robin Hood Gold, and I think you have to have about 5 grand to put in there. The benefits of that are trading after hours and being able to short sell, I think. Doesn't really apply to me since I'm broke.