Thread: 2018 Classic

2018 Classic

I did a search for any info about the 2018 Bass master Classic and didn't pull anything up. Maybe its to early but I'm planning on going and its the first one I've ever attended and my question is do you have to purchase tickets for the expo or weight ins. Also any advice to a 1st timer would be great

2. Member
    You don't have to purchase tickets for either. They did sale some weigh in tickets for the better seats last time I went but then they let all the people down into the good seats once it got going to make the place look full on camera.

3. Banned
    no tickets needed. both are free. if youre a lifetime bass member you get into the expo early. Last time they came to SC i became a lifetime member just for that. it was totally worth it.

4. Banned
    No tickets needed. BUT, I'd book a hotel sooner rather than later.

And sign up for Uber. Park at the hotel and Uber where you want to go.

5. Member
    when it's been in Tulsa it was free and like posted above you could go to the lower level when it was about to start if there were seats available

Quote Originally Posted by davethebuilder View Post
    I did a search for any info about the 2018 Bass master Classic and didn't pull anything up. Maybe its to early but I'm planning on going and its the first one I've ever attended and my question is do you have to purchase tickets for the expo or weight ins. Also any advice to a 1st timer would be great
    Just ran a quick Google search and found this. It's full of information.

https://www.bassmaster.com/news/gree...master-classic
    "Cast Everything in the Best Light Possible"

7. Member
    All free. I suggest going to a take off at the lake. There is a good chance that Casey Ashley will sing the national anthem.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    No tickets needed. BUT, I'd book a hotel sooner rather than later.

And sign up for Uber. Park at the hotel and Uber where you want to go.
    I booked hotels last time at Hartwell about a week or 2 in advance. I had to change a reservation while down there also. There are lots of hotels in Greenville and Anderson. I plan on going this time again.

9. Banned
    i booked my room months ago. just waiting on marshal sign up to open

Quote Originally Posted by davethebuilder View Post
    EVERYTHING is free to attend. No tickets needed for any of it.

11. Member
    Thanks for all the replies I am a life member so that's cool. Also I was wanting to pull my camper down any recommendations on a good camp ground

12. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    KOA is right near the Green Pond ramp, Twin Lakes camp ground is up the Seneca river and is a COE campground open year round and its close to Pendleton and the ramp. But your best bet would be the KOA as you have close proximity to I-85 and the grocery stores on Hwy 24. http://koa.com/campgrounds/anderson/ Twin lakes: https://www.recreation.gov/camping/t...O&parkId=71464

13. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    If you park at the Expo you can ride the free shuttles to the Bon Secours center. Downtown Greenville is great! Plenty of places to eat and shop. I'd look for motels on Pelham rd on the west side town or at the I 385/I 85 interchange. There are a few extended stay places on Haywood rd.