Question Watts Bar weed spraying?

So what is really going on here? I live on the lake and have had many people tell me that the only spraying that is going on is done around docks that were paid to be sprayed by homeowners and around marinas and parks. I personally know of 3 different weed patches that were lush and green 3 weeks ago and now are totally dead and brown and rotting grass. These patches were not near any docks or parks or marinas. So how much are they spraying? What are they spraying is it toxic to humans? Most of the communities around the lake get drinking water from the lake.

2. Member
    They're probably spraying somewhere on the lake a couple days per week. All that they dump in the water acculates and I'm sure is killing the grass elsewhere. I know when they spray public areas they have to post it and it has a warning of no swimming, no drinking for 3? Days after the date and no fish ingestion restrictions.
    There have been rumblings about these companies being paid under the table by property owners to hit every patch they see but I'm still waiting for proof