Need Georgia lease/club.

Just lost my lease of 12 years. Private land owner 1800ac and they decide to sell. Been looking for the last several months with no luck.

I know now it's a long shot but if anyone knows of any opening please let me know. I got to keep my son interested so he don't end up like all of is buddies on video games all the time.

Prefer a place I can bring my camper. South of Atlanta.

Thanks
    Ranger 2015 Z118C

2. Member
    Hope you find one, for you and your son. I know that everyone puts down Craigslist, and I know you have to do due diligence on anything you check out whether on CL or not. But I know my brother answered a CL ad a few years ago and has been on the club for the last 4 or 5 yrs. and has killed some really nice bucks. Most of the problems I have heard that people have had with those ads (and they have been mostly in the state of TX) have been with someone posing as a Broker for the leased land. It shouldn't be that hard to go and check out who owns the land and find out if it is already leased or not. Hoping you find what you are looking for!

Get on Georgia Deer Hunting Group on Face book and post that you are looking for a lease.

Good people in that group
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo