stratos 201 pro xl

I pick this stratos bass boat up an looking for copy of owner manual I am trying to do some modification an would like to have it handy I am painting it in some spots upgrading seats an gps fish finder I paid under 2500$ do think it worth putting a couple of dollar in to her I am new to owning a bass boat all help would be appreciated thanks a whole lot can any one make copy of there's
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Twin View Post
    I pick this stratos bass boat up an looking for copy of owner manual I am trying to do some modification an would like to have it handy I am painting it in some spots upgrading seats an gps fish finder I paid under 2500$ do think it worth putting a couple of dollar in to her I am new to owning a bass boat all help would be appreciated thanks a whole lot can any one make copy of there's
    As long as the transom and stringers are solid you can bring it back to fully glory. What year is it? Was it garage kept? If it sat outside uncovered in the elements I'd be a lil gun shy. Just my .02
    1999 Stratos 273 DC
    1999 Johnson 115
    2021 Ram Limited

3. Member
    title says 1992 it was fading around top but my dad has paint shop an he is going to touch it up he does custom lowrider car that have been in magazine an motorcycle that has won numerous shows an money.the floor solid motor good for price they said I was good buy carpet dirt pick up southern il middle of cornfields

If the motor is not blown and the transom is not rotted out you stole it.
    99' 201 Pro Elite
    08' Evinrude 225 HO

5. Member
    motor not blown runs good had a bad hub an transom is great

1999 Stratos 273 DC
    1999 Johnson 115
    2021 Ram Limited