Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar

XB-21 BasSport Pro measurement needed

Does anyone know what the front deck measures at the seat post? Carpeted section only...thanks in advance....

Jay
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

I don't know the measurement but, I am pretty sure its not near as wide there as the mass manufactured brands. That would not stop me from buying one if I had the funds. I would certainly like to be in a XB-21 Pro elite when and if the time ever comes.

I think it's around 49". I will check tomorrow. I saw a picture on Allison's Facebook that shows several measurements.

4. Member
    Per Allison fb page xb21 49", Phoenix 721 53", Stratos 201 48", and Skeeter fx21 52.5".

5. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Thanks fellas...
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfaro View Post
    Does anyone know what the front deck measures at the seat post? Carpeted section only...thanks in advance....

Jay
    Its 49 plus and is the same width as a Legend 211 and a Triton 21XP?
    however on one side of the deck it has one of the longest lengths carpeted. referring to the Bassport Pro Elite

7. Member
    Allison XB21 is 49 inch leaving 20 inches right and left the pedal. Same as Legend 211 and Triton 21 HP. There was actually only 3 inches (each side or foot position) more for a Ranger z21, Champion 206, Champion 200 (same size deck as z21). Now add the fact anglers stick their rod handles and reels at their heels next to the troll pedal. The Bassport allows for a rear position of rod storage (tips go into tube at driver console) and on port side there is strap (at port console). You can put 3-4 rod socks in the tube to carry 3-4 rods on that side. The port strap will allow 3 rods comfortably. Thats 6-8 rods on deck and away from the troll pedal. Then store rods in top of the rod lockers both port and star lockers in the quick draw top level and you are ready to go.

Last edited by K-DAWG; 08-13-2017 at 08:24 AM.

I put a tape measure to mine and this is what the tape said.
    Allison Deck Width Measurements:
    At the pedal 46.5"

At the Front seat pin is 53.5"
    At the console is 71.5"

Brian Schuler
    USMC Retired

A true Hero gets out of bed every morning and goes about lifes daily tasks unnoticed, unassuming, and unsung.

A true Hero takes on responsibility, speaks kindly, acts fairly, endures patiently. And facing every day with simple strength.

A true Hero persists in the things that really matter.

2013 Allison BasSport Pro Elite
    Mercury 250 Sport XS

10. Member
    [QUOTE=pops77s;8653085]I put a tape measure to mine and this is what the tape said.
    Allison Deck Width Measurements:
    At the pedal 46.5"

At the Front seat pin is 53.5"
    At the console is 71.5"

You mention 46 inches, Is that at the fore position of the pedal? because at the rear its 49 .l
    Allison's Facebook has a post / picture showing the tape at 49 inches for the Bassport Pro Elite (dual console) and the Legend 211. That measurement is taken from the rear/ or heel of the trolling motor's foot pedal. Plenty good foot-room and width!
    Attached Images Attached Images