Question 2014 Etec 250 HO HELP!!!!

Alright guys I've got a 2014 250 etec HO on a ranger z521. Brought it in for service, had the water pump replaced, took the boat out for the first time and its overheating. It's peeing water but I have 0 pressure on the gauge, no matter what speed you are running.

What gives? Why would it be peeing good but not registering any water pressure? I can idle but as soon as I get on place I can watch the tempture start climbing. Any help is appreciated!

2. Member
    Take it back to whoever replaced the water pump! They screwed the pooch! IMHO.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumping Jimmy View Post
    Take it back to whoever replaced the water pump! They screwed the pooch! IMHO.
    Yeah that's a given, I was just hoping someone could help me understand what he could have messed up!

Shop screw this simple maint item up more than you would think. May have had a newbie do it. Just take it back and have them fix it on the spot. Takes 1/2 hour for a good tech that knows what he's doing.
    Ask me how I know this.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

5. Banned
    It's assembled incorrectly; just take it back.