Thread: TPC Sawgrass

TPC Sawgrass

Got a chance yesterday to play for the first time. Played blended tees and all I can say is WOW! Ended with a 97 but I lost 12 shots due to double chip shots under 20 yds. This southern grass is very sticky!!! Had a hard time getting my hands through on these chips. Finally figured it out but the damage was done. One brite spot was I played # 10-#-13 at even with a birdie on 10. # 11 was in green side bunker in 2 and ended with a 6. Lol. All in all I hit the ball well, except for chipping and a big thumbs up for our four caddie Ryan. He was very patient and knew every shot and read every green perfect. It is a lot of money to play, but it is worth it if you ever get a chance to play.

2. Member
    I would love to play a round there sometime. Lucky you!

That is awesome!
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

4. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Its awesome course to play.

So fess up. How did you do on 17?

6. Member
    I played it for my 40th birthday. What a great course. My wife has a great video of me shanking my first it on 17. My second stuck right in the center of the green. Can't wait to go back!!
    08 Triton 17 Explorer/08 90 Merc

7. Member
    Played 17 from the tips. Wind in our face and underestimated it. 5 yards short. Second shot right where Sunday pin is. Only problem was pin was in the middle. Then comensed to 3 put. Oh well, was still a blast.