Best day I've ever had!

I decided to take a spur of the moment fishing trip this morning when I woke up. Weather forecast was calling for rain later in the morning. Headed to Melton Hill Lake, a lake I'm not very familiar with but am fishing more and more this year since I got my boat. Anyway, I had only been on plane about 2 minutes pulling away from the ramp when I saw some fish breaking. I stopped and began casting a topwater plug. I caught a small striper on the first cast, then another and another...long story short, I stopped counting at 100 fish caught. I'm certain I caught at least that many more after I quit counting them. It was the most frenzied school of fish I've ever seen. They were all stripers and were up to about 2-3 lbs. I've been in schooling fish before, but never like this. They were hard at it when I pulled up and were still going when I left as the rain moved in. Have you guys ever been in schools like this before? I was amazed the entire time, don't think I made more that two casts without catching one in the 2.5 hours I was there.

Nice! Every once in a blue moon I'll run across a striper school on Beaver lake, never like that as far as numbers, but bigger fish. Lot's of fun on top water.

Only white bass in July-August. We've caught hundreds between two boats in 3-4 days, but they usually go down after several minutes on top.
    2017 Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Motorguide X3 70lb 24V
    TP Express Mach 4 13 x 19
    "Follow Me," Jesus told them, "and I will make you fish for people!" Mark 1:17

I am not delusional,
    I see all illusions!