Thread: Indian Chief...

Indian Chief...

The Indian Chief goes into a Brothel and tells the Madam he would like to have women..
    The Madam says have you ever been with one of my women?
    The Chief says NO....
    The Madam says well you need to go out into the woods and practice on a stump..then come back and see me.
    So...the Chief takes off..a few days later he returns...the Madam says well did you practice? Yes the Chief replied...
    The Madam set him up with a voluptuous red head and off to the room they go...
    Not even a minute had passed and the Madam hears screaming coming from the Chiefs room...the Madam rushes in and the Chief is hitting the red head with a chair leg..
    The Madam says Chief what are you doing?
    The Chief replies..."Me check for bees first"....

2. Member
    A construction company was building a road through the middle of an Indian settlement. They had filed imminent domain, but the chief (known as big chief bowels) refused to leave to make room for the bulldozers. The foreman approached his teepee and said "chief, you have to move, we are fixing to bulldoze this place flat in a couple of days." Chief replied "big chief bowels no move". The foreman left, puzzled. After thinking about what the chief said, he took the chief a box of ex-lax. Chief responded "big chief bowel still no move". The foreman, again misunderstanding him, brought him a stronger laxative. A repeat. The third day the foreman approached with yet another "gift" but before he could say anything, the chief told him "big chief bowels have to move now, teepee full of shit..." :)
    2008 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    2014 Mercury Pro XS 200

3. Member
    An Indian went to town one day and was leaning on a post watching people passing by. Every time a pretty girl walked by, he would say, "Chance!". Finally one girl stopped and asked,"Don't you mean 'How'?". The Indian replied,"Me know how, Me want chance!"

4. Member
    Young guy had his eye on the chief's daughter. But the chief was not very happy about it. One night while the young guy and the chief's daughter were fooling around in the back seat of his car, she suddenly started yelling "wahoo! wahoo!". Thinking she was shouting accolades on his performance, he grinned. After they were finished, he went to a local tavern where the chief happened to be there playing pool. He challenged the chief to a game of 9-ball and they started to play. When the chief made a particularly tricky shot, the young man, remembering the chief's daughter, promptly started shouting WAHOO! WAHOO!. Chief looked at him like he was an idiot and said "what you mean 'wrong hole' dumbass?"
    2008 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    2014 Mercury Pro XS 200