Displaying Military Citations

Does anyone have any good ways to display military award citations other than framing them and hanging on a wall. I do not have much wall space available. I considered putting them in a scrap book but haven't found anything suitable yet.
    2013 Allison BasSport Pro
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

depending on what you are displaying, it shouldn't take up much wall space. mine are mounted in a 8 x 10 frame. can't see how you can keep them in a scrapbook. why keep them where no one can see them? if your talking about paper, then I would make room. I have my photo's and some posters on my man cave walls and I would remove any of them to make room.

3. Member
    I bought a three ring binder and some document protectors. Put awards in the protectors and store in the binder. kiss rule

All the wall plaques I was given over the years are in a plastic storage tub in the garage, they have never seen a wall. Just junk to me...

4. Member
    Years ago I along with several cousins put together our fathers WWII citations using knife presentation boxes. It turned out really well. The boxes had a glass front and a velvety cushion compression backing that helped hold the citations well. My one uncle had more than his brothers so we just purchased a larger box for his collection.
    '14 Triton 18XS 150 Optimax Pro XS Fortrex 80
    Kropf Park model on Chautauqua Lake
    Fish Chautauqua Lake and Lake Erie
    Love bass and fly fishing for Trout and Steelhead

5. Member
    Thanks for the replies! I think I will go the scrapbook route for the certificates. I already have a shadow box for my actual badges and ribbons.
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

They make digital frames now and you can download pictures of your awards and the frame cycles through pictures automatically. You can put the physical ones away for protection.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOATS View Post
    They make digital frames now and you can download pictures of your awards and the frame cycles through pictures automatically. You can put the physical ones away for protection.
    Thanks for the suggestion.
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS