Need Some Prayers

I'm Not One To Ask For Much .....

But the BBC brothers and sisters that believe and pray , I sure could use a couple for my dad. Sunday he had an emergency appendectomy. Routine surgery that he should have went home in 2 or 3 days. He's 70, never had any health problems, not on any kind of prescriptions and probably the best of health for his age. But there is something going on that can't be explained. To see him tonight lying there in that hospital bed, not knowing who I was absolutely broke my heart. I never ask anyone for hardly anything, but for those that pray, I should could use a prayer tonight. Just him up to God. That he will overcome these complications, and that he'll be as he was. I'm not afraid to loose him, for I know where his heart is and he'll be with where he's strived to be. I'm just not ready to loose him. Maybe I am in a sense. He's the greatest guy I've known. He brought me up hunting and fishing and most of all, how to be a man of God. I know I fail all the time, but I know God hears prayers of his people. And when his people come together and ask, it's not on a deaf ear. I thank y'all, cause I know , and I've seen first hand how y'all come through in times of need. Please, just say a prayer for Jerry. Thank you

Saw you post in the lounge also brother. Prayers sent for your family.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

3. Member
    It could be just the anesthesia or maybe some of the medicine he's on for the surgery. Just be patient as you have placed it in Jesus' hands and whatever the outcome your father will be taken care of. May he be blessed with many more years of setting an example for all to follow.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

4. Member
    Our Father in heaven. We come to You this morning to lift this man and his family up to You, Father. We ask You to provide healing if that is in Your will. We ask You to provide comfort and strength to those around him. Guide his medical team and use their hands and eyes to do Your work.

In Jesus' name we pray.

Amen.

5. Member