Greenish boat and gunwale issues

Back ground- Have had the boat about a year. I bought it knowing it was kinda greenish and ugly. I got to looking around and realized its not supposed to be green, the under side of the deck lids are actually blue. I am not sure if that is even the right color as no where else on the boat is blue. The green tint is starting to bug me now and I am trying to figure out what I should do. The picture below is no where as green as it looks to the eye. Above the rub rail is greenish and below is close to a gold color. I wet sanded and buffed it out, it reduced the gold and green quite a bit. Just unsure if I should try again or leave it alone.

Next is the gunwale- I have attached a pic of it. I have sanded it out a bit, probably not enough. It came back and now looks about the same as before. Not sure what to do with this one. If you cant see in the pic, it looks like a bunch of tiny cracks, in a random pattern. None of them go into the lighter part of the gunwale. As soon as the dark stripe stops, so do the cracks/ crazing. Any ideas on how to get the color back and stop the cracking would be appreciated.

Attached Images Attached Images

You really have to be experienced enough to know if you are wet sanding deep enough to get all of the oxidation off. If not it will continue to come back.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com