360 Screen Shots

Is there somewhere here that has a bunch of posts from 360 imaging? I must be looking in the wrong place, as I am not finding many....help! thanks....

There were a lot, BUT at lot that were using Photobucket to host their images have lost their posted images unless they pay the ransom to have them released. The hostages have the grey box with the 100% meter and "Update Your Account To Enable 3rd Party Hosting"
    All of the ones I had posted via Photobucket are deleted. Those images have "photo not found".

There is a 360 sticky topic at the top of the forums that may have the most images. I see Doug has paid the ransom.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

I'm hoping that Humminbird paid the ransom for Doug. They should pay it for Wayne too.

4. Banned
    they are not holding anything for ransom. they simply disabled linking of photos to other sites on free accounts. there is nothing to release. you either pay to be able to link or you don't. this was never an intended use for free photobucket accounts, they simply allowed it. bandwidth is not cheap or free. users are free to download all of their photos and host them somewhere else. It won't be long till everyone charges for this service.

5. Member
    Giving users a little notice wouldn't have been a bad idea.

6. Banned
    they did. they put out a new terms of service, sent an email notification and put a huge banner on the main page

7. Member
    Lol... Ok